Friday, April 8, 2011

A true servant to beauty

Last week, I got to meet with a lovely woman that works at our school. She started a girls club a few weeks ago, and has agreed to allow me to help out. I am really excited at the poetential of a club like this. We are basing it off of the whole concept of operationbeautiful.com. I got to meet with the girls yesterday, and I cannot wait to see what kind of amazing things they can come up with for the coming school year.
The woman who is assisting me with this is pretty beautiful herself, so, this is for her.
Dear counselor, I am truly inspired by your organization, your kindness, your sense of humor, and your beauty. After only five minutes of talking with you, I saw great beauty. What an amazing soul you are! It was truly wonderful to talk to you, and I am so looking forward to working with you some more. Your beauty is the best kind, because it is the kind that is infectious and positive. If we had more beautiful people like you, imagine the amazing things we could accomplish! Loving your beauty, Me

1 comment:

  1. What a great tribute. School counselors are too often over looked, especially the good ones!
    Kudos for kind words!

    ReplyDelete